Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prize Rebel, Free GAMES!

One of the most reliable sites that I've used upto date for free games is Prizerebel. And it is definately not a scam, many people have tried it, testified and showed all the prizes the have gotten. They even have an updated forums.

What do you do there? Simple just login, do surveys/tasks, get POINTS, and redeem points for prizes.

What prizes are there?

As far as I've seen, almost everything gaming related, You can order, and ship Xbox games, PS3 games PC
There are also ultimate game card codes which can be redeemed for points, and they will send you the code by email, thus cutting shipment hassle.

And finally, you can also custom order steam games, equivalent to your points, 1 point = 1 $, This is the method I use often to buy steam games.

You can also exchange points for money by Paypal

Visit Prizerebel today and earn membership, or buy your favourite games!

No comments:

Post a Comment